Creating, Starting a Blog Is Hard Work!
There is no questions that starting a blog can be hard. Tons of people attempt to create a blog everyday, however very few of them ever really succeed. The key to designing and running a successful blog is the foundation that you build your blog on.
The first thing you must consider when starting a blog is what platform you want to use. There are many different platforms to create a blog from such as, Blogger and WordPress. Personally I prefer WordPress, and I will tell you why.
- WordPress is the most widely used blogging platform for a reason.
- WordPress has the most available plugins of any blogging platform
- It makes posting and keeping up with a blog very simple and easy
- Many top web hosting providers have an easy one-click install for WordPress
- WordPress has many read-made themes that make designing your blog super easy.
Which Web Hosting Provider You Should Use:
After you choose your blogging platform, you need to choose which web provider you want to host it. After all, it is commonly known that .com, .net, and .org domains rank much higher than free domains such as .blogspot, .wordpress.
Here are three links that can help get you started for a very affordable price. These affiliate links include a discount, if you buy directly from this link.
Go-Daddy for as little as 1.99 / month!
BlueHost for as little as 6.95 a month + Free domain name included!
Web Hosting $6.95 Per Month / Free Domain
Find what works for you and stick with it! Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither will your blog succeed in a few weeks!